Cheap Home Insurance Ireland

10 ways to invalidate your car insurance without realising

Cheap Home Insurance Ireland

Posted by Brosseau Ambra on Sunday, 29 March, 2020 12:21:01

Taking out a home insurance policy with Zurich comes with the same peace of mind associated with being with an insurer that has over 60 years' experience providing home insurance in Ireland. A leading global insurer operating in over 210 countries worldwide, our excellent financial strength*, award winning home insurance ** and excellent claims service gives you confidence that your home is protected.

Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is an agent of AIB Insurance Services Limited in relation to provision of general insurance products. AIB Home Insurance is exclusively underwritten by AXA Insurance dac. AIB Insurance Services Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.

1 Year Home Insurance from only €206 Online price based on a 3 bed/1 bath semi-detached Raheny, Dublin 5 home built in 1991 with €180,000 Buildings, €25,000 Contents Cover with an approved monitored alarm, smoke detector and gas central heating, owned by a 52 year old Nurse, daytime & owner-occupier and is 6 years claim free.

House & Home Insurance. Up to 40% off your House Insurance! This offer is based on a quote for a 50-year old couple from Offaly with €160,000 buildings cover, €15,000 contents, a linked burglar alarm & claim free for 6 years. Quote Devil has changed the way Household Insurance is arranged in Ireland.

Compare car insurance now for great deals. Our aim is to find you the best insurance policy at an affordable price. It's easy to compare cheap insurance quotes online with CompareInsuranceIreland. Simply fill in the form with a few details about yourself and we will compare quotes from some of the most trusted insurance providers in Ireland.

Home Insurance Cover protects your family's greatest asset - your home. Home Insurance covers everything from fire and damage, to burglary, and can include contents cover for both home owners and tenants.